Sunday, October 26, 2008

Telecommuting Work You can Do At Your House

My sister is the best writer. She ought to be. She's been in school forever and she has umpteen million degrees.

In August she had her second baby. Its October and she is just itching to go back to work. She knows I run getrichmom.com so of course she asks me if I could help her.

First I suggested that she start an online business. She made her own wedding invitations and they were amazing. Now she sells custom invitations www.elitestationarydesigns.com.

Then I told her that in order to drive more traffic to her website, she should consider writing a few Ezine Articles. As I was explaining to her about how to register with ezines, she announced ,"Im finished."

She had written her first article while I was trying to show her how to register.

I wish I had it that easy.

But for her writing is a gift. It just comes naturally. I then had a briliant idea!
She should become a freelance writer. There are sites like Elance, Associted Content( AC) that will pay her for her skill. Its a great option for someone who wants to telecommute from home.

Sure the pay varies. You could earn as little as $1.50 on a site Like AC, but there are registries that hire writers at a rate of $15 per article. Some want you on staff, so they can have original content to sell on a regular basis.

If you are interested Its defintely worth looking into. Go to getrichmom.com for a complete list of over 100 telecommuting jobs you can do from home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EARN GLOBAL MONEY shows you different earning programs from all over the globe and help people to earn money from different earning program owned by different organizations.
visit=www.earnglobalmoney.info Click Here

Bobbie said...

I was wondering if you gave up on this blog since it is 2011 and your last post is way before that. Do you have another blog with the same theme? Thank you.

Followers