Saturday, October 25, 2008

Scam Free Employment For Stay at Home Moms

Scam Free Employment For Stay at Home Moms -
I personally have been scammed out of about $245 online. Once I was trying to open a new business and had to send away to China for samples. I have also done "Get Paid To" sites and Survey sites. I'm not a big fan of either because I always felt like a chicken with my head cut off. I was constantly recruiting people. Sometimes they didn't even get credit for the offers they were charged for.

When I think of work at home employment, I always think of a real job, like accounting, teaching, , administrative assistant, writer, etc. I never think about stuffing envelopes, or taking surveys because I know how much work and how tediuous it is for the pay.

Most moms that leave their careers to stay home want to replace or come as close to their former incomes a possible and unless you are going to spend all day filling out trial offers that you have to cancel in 14 days, its not going to happen.

On my website Getrichmom there is a long list of over 100 jobs. They include telecommuting jobs for teachers and tutors, accountants, transciptionist. Stop on by and check it out.

No comments:

Followers